120V AC Shore Power Relay
Out of Stock
The AC Shore Power Relay is used to detect presence and loss of AC shore power. The relay is meant to be hardwired directly to your AC distribution panel. This relay is the hard wired alternative to the Siren Marine Shore Power Plug Sensor.
- Dimensions: 1.5×0.75×1.19in (box) 11.3in (wire)
- Relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24VDC, 24VAC, or 120VAC.
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected.
- Relay contains a red LED which indicates when the relay coil is energized.
- Relay is required to monitor shore power off of your AC panel.
Compatible with Siren 3 Pro.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15.2 × 10.2 × 5.1 cm|